Monday, October 29, 2012

New Beginning !!!

Since I was a child, I envisioned my wedding dress, walking down the aisle to meet my groom, my first kiss as a married couple, the first time someone called me Mr. and Mrs., my first dance together, the toast that my best friend will give, watching my family and closest friends dancing to my favorite music, and at last, my head off to have my dream honeymoon. My wedding day was special, it was like I dreamt it. I loved every second with my new husband, and laughed about every details that went wrong. I feel that since i got marry many things have changed in a good way about me; I am a better person, and have many dreams and plans for the future. I keep this photo in my living room to remind me of how lucky I am to have a person by my side to keep me motivated in life, and loves me for who I am.  

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a specially romatic wedding and unique beautiful wedding dress, also having a person who loves me is my dream. Amiga,do you know how sweetttt you are? I felt your happiness when I read your sentences. You will be happiness forever because you have a person who love you and you love,also you have your lovely family and friends. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like your picture. I think it was a romantic day. You and your husband are so sweet in the picture. I wish you the life of happiness and prosperity with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..It is so romatic!so glad you have been a luckly and happiness person. i think every girl hopes she will have a dream wedding as you had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photo! Congrats on your wedding and finding your soul mate. :)

    ReplyDelete