Friday, October 26, 2012

The Identical Twins

My family have been keeping this photo of me and my twin brother, Kevin as a remembrance of our 3rd birthday in the Philippines. To the left of the picture was my brother, Kevin and I was on the right This photo gets a lot of attention every time we had a visitor in our house because it hangs in a huge frame in the living room and it always confused other people because they can’t recognize who’s who and the only difference we had was that Kevin has a mole on his neck so they had to looked at our neck sometimes. This photo isn’t only valuable to me but also to my family because we didn’t have cameras back then. I loved this photo because it portrays how identical I was with my twin and every time I walked in the living room I always catch a glimpse of this enormous photo, thinking how much we’ve changed the way we looked now.
                All I know is that we looked the same when we were children and even though we now don’t looked the same the way we used to, I will always cherish this photo because it reminds me that I was once a photocopy of my twin brother.

 

4 comments:

  1. your brother and you were both so cute when you were children. If you didn't tell the secret, I think no one knows how to discriminate between your bother and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenneth,

    It is great to have a brother who is your twin. In my family I have something similar like you and you brother, only with small differences. I have three cousins that were born as triplets. They are completely similar. They do not have any mark on their bodies to distinguish them, so it is easy to confuse them and they take advantage any situation::))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome picture Kenneth!:) I'm so happy for you two that you actually have this photo as one of your old memories, when you two were three years old. So, definitely this photo got to be value to you and your family because it's very unique and there are not many families who have twins. I wish i have a picture of me like yours, when i was a kid unfortunately i don't. Now, please bring that big bright smile back!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this picture is so cute! I can't even tell you and your brother apart. I love the big smiles!

    ReplyDelete