Monday, October 29, 2012

A Cherish Picture

   Today I finally have time to blog about a picture I cherish of. I am not a big fan of taking pictures when I was little and even now. But I do think everyone would have pictures they are cherish of, at lease one. For me, there is one picture that I really cherish.
   The picture above was taken on Chung Yeung Festival in 1992. This original photo is in my house in China now. On the left of the picture is my grandma, the little girl next to her is my older sister. The little boy that is drinking coconut milk in the front is me. And my mother is standing next to me. At the top of the picture there is a dragon head. This picture was taken on the top of the mountain. It is customary to climb a high mountain and fly a kite on Chung Yeung Festival.
   Right now, two of the people in the picture are living on the other side of the world. I miss them so much, I hope I can see them soon.

4 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of taking pictures too.It is hard to find a picture especially a old picture taken in 1992.This a wonderful picture. Are you planning to go back to China and visit your grandma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not good at taking pictures, it is very hard to take a good photo. This photo is very good and precious. Also that place is very good, we can fly a kit on it. Do you like to hike with your family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone has their cherish photos. I have a photo like yours in my home wall. It is my family photos. one is in here, the other was in china.. I miss my family who in china// When I saw this photo, it was remind me alot about my childhood//

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a precious photo! I love old photos - look how small you were compared how tall you are now! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete