Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Dearest Friend In America

 ❤

                                                              our secret, Baby & Honey  


    Friend, sometimes it doesn't need more. If she/he understands you, sometimes even if it only has one, that is enough. Even though I have many friends, she is my dearest friend in America named Christy. I remember that we were classmate when we studied at Downtown campus, but at that time, we were not know each other well. Until we went to a placement test at Ocean campus last year, we talked to each other and decided to take the same classes when we were ESL 140. Gradually, we became the best friend. I'm grateful to have her such a friend.
    I remember that photo we took was October 11th, that day was her 21 years old 's birthday. Actually, we celebrated it already because the day before yesterday, we went out to eat and went to our favorite activity Karaoke. Therefore, we had celebrated twice. Few days ago, I already planned with my other friends that made a surprise for her on October 11th, so I told a small lie that let her to come to my house after she finished project shine program, I said that just came and I would cook a lunch for you to celebrate your birthday. That day I finished school early like at 10, and I just went to buy a birthday cake. She had no idea for the other friends would come because we told a lie again that they had classes, so they couldn't come to celebrate with us. Around 1, she finished her volunteer work and came to my house. My other friends were already hidden in my room. After few moments, we brought the cake and sang the birthday song for her. She was greatly touched and almost cried. I saw her really happy and surprised. Thanks for her, always be with me. No matter happy or upset, we always share it. We usually go out together like shopping , singing and going with other friends, so we have many common friends in here. People usually say we look like sister because we always go together even school or go out. I really cherish our friendship and I appreciate that we know each other in different country. She is my dearest friend in America. Hope our friendship will never change forever. Thanks my honey Christy.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Bonnie Yu,

    I'm very happy for you that you have a nice and close friend in the United States.It is very important to have someone to share a wonderful moments that understand you and don't feel lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good that you can meet a true friend in a foreign country. I mean make a friend is not hard, but make a true friend is not easy. I'm glad that you have the one who can understand you well and have the same hobby with you. I hope that you guys' friendship will keep forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so lucky and happiness to meet you, you are my best friend here and darling too. even though sometime we quarrel for something,we still have a best friendship.we know that our friendship is a tried and tested. i love you baby,! our friendship will never change.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture of you two, and how nice you were to throw the surprise birthday party for Christy! I'm very glad you all have each other as friends - it's hard in a new country at a new school!

    ReplyDelete