Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Halloween

      Are you excited about Halloween this coming Wednesday? For me I guess I'm not that excited because on that day we still have to go to school. Halloween is one of the most popular holidays in America. On Halloween, people usually celebrate by dressing up in all kinds of scary and funny costumes and adults tend to like to throw parties. The young children are always the most excited during Halloween night because they could visit other people's houses to get candy. Kids usually say "trick-or-treat" after they knock on a stranger's door.
   
     In this picture my son is holding a pumpkin. I remember I brought a pumpkin home from the supermarket and I told my son to hold the pumpkin and then sit on the sofa. I took a picture of him when he was sitting on the sofa with the pumpkin. I am very glad that I took that picture because now I can look back at this picture and be reminded of how small and cute he was. I also remember how much he loved pumpkins at that age as well. Now every time I see a pumpkin, I am reminded of my son. My son is all grown up now and is currently attending Lowell High School. He grew up to be a decent and hardworking young boy and I love him very much.

2 comments:

  1. This is nice picture. Thank you for share your son's picture.I think that many people go out to play during Halloween day. This is very exciting for people who wear mask of evil and I can see real ghost. I hope I will be a child because I can get candy. So sad, They will give candy for children and I have no idea why I don't have candy when I ask them to give me some>>>>>0.0 I also hope anyone happy for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is so very cute! Isn't it amazing how fast children grow up! You must be so very proud that you son attends Lowell HS now!

    ReplyDelete