Monday, October 29, 2012

My Family

My Lovely Children and I!













     
      I took this picture in 1994 in Jordan with my wonderful children. This picture is very important for me because I was with my children. Now I live with my youngest son, my youngest daughter is married and she live with her husband in South San Francisco, but my oldest son and my oldest daughter live in Jordan. I miss them all , but I am proud of my children. My children are very nice. They have different personalities, but I love them all . My youngest daughter has two kids, so I love them so much. My youngest children live in the United States, but my oldest children still live in Jordan.  It is hard to live far away of your children. I can't stand the life, which is split two parts, one part is here and another one is overseas. I didn't see my children, who live in Jordan, for more than three years. Although we talked over Skype, I don't know everything that they are experiencing in their lives, such as how they are feeling about their lives. When I came to the United States, I was really sad because still I have two children live without me. I moved to Jordan when I was 19 years old and  stayed there more than 24 years. However, I lived in Palestine for  19 years, in Jordan for 24 years, and in the United States for 6 years, but I enjoyed my time when I had lived with my all children in Jordan. Amazing years of my life have been spent with my children. I like this saying" Your children will see what you're all about by what you live rather than what you say." Wayne Dyer.

 

2 comments:

  1. Mother always see their son as a kid all the time even though the son become an adult. My mother is also the same because love that mother give to their children is never empty. A lot of second wonderful memory was filled up while mother have seen their children grow up, and her never forgot every single moment. I love my mom so much. I also like your post, and thank you for share this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful photo - thank you for sharing it! I love seeing you surrounded by all of your beautiful children. I know they cannot wait to see you when you get to Jordan in December!

    ReplyDelete