Sunday, October 28, 2012

My favorite photo

 
 
   I believe everyone has his or her favorite photo, and me too.This is one of my favorite photos.The woman in the photo is my mother and the baby is me, It was taken when I was 3 months old. I can't remember anything during that time, but
I still love this photo and I described the picture as my most cherished possession.

   My mother told me that we were in a summer vacation in main land China. I don't know which part of it, but I can tell it is a beekeeping place, because it has a flag written in Chinese  "beekeeping". It is hot in China during the summer, The bright sunlight made me squint that is why I wore a little hat.
Everytime when my mother look at this photo, she will say " where did the time go, my son is growing up way too fast".  I love my mother and I will always by her side.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. China is hot during the summer. We must stay in a place, it have A.C. Also you are very cute. Do you afraid bee? I don't want to go to a beekeeping place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were an adorable baby, and you mother is so happy to be holding you! You have her same smile!

    ReplyDelete