Sunday, October 28, 2012

          A Doll Sister and a Handsome Boy!

 
 
 
 
     This is my most valuable photo that i took with my little cute sister in China. I am very lucky for i have a younger sister who can play with me all the time. This photo is important to me because this is the only one photo i took with my sister when we were childes.
      I cannot remember anything at that time, but i still remember it took place in my book room.  In the picture, my sister was like a doll, and began to babble. My sister was looking to the camera with a happy face, but why i was like pathetically to looking at somewhere else. For today, i understood, I have became a older brother, and i have to take care my younger sister. It is the reason why i look so sad.
    I used a pretty nice frame to keep this photo.I place this picture in my computer desk, so i can see this any time. It is my wonderful childhood memory.

6 comments:

  1. Is your sister still in China? It looks you have a warn and happeniess family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no! lol..my sister is living with me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your picture. It is a wonderful thing to have brothers.I am jealous about you because I am a only child,you are super lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO niceee~ I pretty want to have a older brother or older sister, but I just have younger brother. Anyway, even though we are quarrel many times, I still feel happy that I have a younger brother because I dont feel any alone and he plays with me all the time too,~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look so cute!!! Your picture made me thing back about my childhood with my siblings. We are so lucky when we have siblings because we still have someone to play with or even to quarrel or blaming each other when we got scold from parents. And we can protect and helping each other. Anyway, having brother and sister is great thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great photo! I agree with Bieu that having a brother or sister is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete