Monday, October 29, 2012

Visited



               This photo took about one year ago when my grandma visited my siblings and I in San Francisco. As you can see, we brought her to Ghiradelli Square. I remembered when she was here, my grandma always said " it is so cold in San Francisco". My siblings and I brought her to Golden Gate Bridge after she was here about one week, and she told us that she like to go there, so before she left San Francisco; she wanted us to bring her there one more time.
              Every time when I see this picture, I miss her very much because when I was in high school in Thailand, I spent a lot of my time with my grandma, and I always made her angry. I know that she is so lonely because when I was in Thailand, I used to bring her to the park every weekend to meet her senior friends. Before I came to the US, my oldest sister helped me everything until I am in San Francisco, and I had heard that my grandma was so angry at my oldest sister, so my grandma did not talk to her about a year. Finally, if you ask me that which photo am I going to cherish, I will always say THIS PHOTO.
             

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this picture, I thought about my daughter and my grandma. This picture reminds me of my daughter because she use to work at Ghirardelli Square for some time. It was a while back and I recall her bringing me chocolate every time she came back from work. Your photo also reminds me of my grandma. I love my Grandma too and she is still living in my native country. She has never been to San Francisco before but I hope to one day be able to have her visit the city. I think if she ever came over here she would also say it's too cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really feel for your grandma being lonely back home. Even though she was cold here in SF, I'm sure she was thrilled to see you and know that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete