Sunday, October 28, 2012

2011's Summer


This is one of my favorite photo. Then you will ask why I will choose it?  Because I remember I took it with my friends in 2011's summer. They were my classmates in Hong Kong. First  reason was we went to eat dinner with our college teacher in that day . I were very nerous and excitied, because I had long time no see to my teacher. We were talking to each other, when we ate dinner. Also my teaher was very kind, because he paid the price for us. Then we went to eat dessert.

The second reason was I had seen lots of my classmates when we went to eat dessert .We were long time no see too. It is because they went to other country to continue their study such as me, so that night was a great gathering and we were very happy. Every time when I saw this photo I will remember the past. I studied with them, played with them and work with them.Those were my reasons why I choose that photo to post.It had contained many memory of our college's year.

4 comments:

  1. I thought you have a very good trip in Hk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you have many friends with you,keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds very fun! Oh, and what a nice teacher to take you all out to dinner. It's a wonderful memory to have.

    ReplyDelete