Sunday, October 28, 2012

Milla


  This picture represents my sister, called Milla, this summer in Paris. She is two years old now and I remember when she was still a baby, and the day she was born.  It was a real surprise because she was supposed to born more than one month later, so when my father called me and tell me the good news, it was unpredictable, but it made my day become beautiful and I was the most happy sister in the world!
 
I really like this photo because it shows how much babies grow up fast, exaggerating this idea because she is wearing women shoes. She is looking at her feet, since it is the first time she is trying her mother's shoes! We can see behind her, on the background of the photo, that her usual shoes are there, small and brown, and that there is  also a garden. It looks like she is leaving her childhood behind her to become an adult and it's really cute since she is only two years old. Her right finger is pointing somewhere, I think she is actually trying to have balance and to don't fall down, which shows that she is not ready yet to become an adult. :)

  I will always keep this picture with me because it reminds me every day how fast she is growing up, on our native country, so far from me. Fortunately when I will come back home, in France, she will be only one year older so she won't be able to wear heels but she will have change a lot since she will be able to talk and to do much more things than when I left! I'm missing her a lot and hope she will remember me when I will return in France! And if she don't, since she was really young when I left, I will do all I can to be the best sister she would have dream of!


3 comments:

  1. Your sister is so adorable.... Yeah, I agree with you that time pass by fast and that is incredible to see babies growing, one never really notices it while it happens but when you compare it carefully you will see the differences. I think that most of the girl babies (including me) have actually tried their mom's or someone else's shoes during childhood, I guess that it might just be the nature of a woman, to like to dress up or do what mom's doing. I remember that I used to do that a lot when I was young. Well, I hope that you can be success for being the personal role model of your sister and that you two will be able to meet up soon in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is so cute. I am the youngest in my family so I only played with my older brothers and they didn't like to play dress up. But i remember my nice, trying on her father and mother shoes. It was so funny, on one leg she wore her father shoe and on the other leg she had her mother shoe on. My nice couldn't really walk, but she had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect photo! A little girl trying on women's shoes. :) It's adorable and I bet she misses you so much. I can imagine how much she will have changed when you see her soon!

    ReplyDelete