Monday, October 29, 2012

2011 new year's party


This is a photo that I always cherish. It's in my computer, ipad, also it's on my desk. The woman in the left side of the photo is one of my best friends Wendy, who is now live in Taiwan. We took this photo when we were invited to 2011 new year's party. Our first American friends Ren and Gabriel threw the party at Hayatt hotel and we were so excited to be there. She is wearing the other friend's sunglasses and we looks so happy.

We've known each other since 2010. She was my first Korean roommate, also my first Korean friend in SF. We went to same language school, and we were roommate, so we spent most time together for a year but we never fought. We were like twince. I really miss her. She promised to come back with her boy friend when she went back to Korea and  now she is planning to come next year. I can't wait to meet her.

 Every time I see it, I think of the time we spent together in San Francisco.  I love this photo.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a fun night for you two! I hope you'll see your friend soon, it's hard to be separate from a close friend.

    ReplyDelete