Saturday, October 27, 2012

My grandfather

 

   I just downloaded this photo 3 weeks agao from one of my cousins, who is in China. This picture is very imortant to me and when I have time, I like to take it out and look at it from my computer. The affable man who is sitting is my grandfather. My cousin took the picture 3 weeks ago on the day which was my grandfather's 80 years old birthday. I feel very sad when I every times look at this picture because I wasn't around my grandfather on his birthday.


               When I was in China, my younger sister and I were both very closed to our grandparents. When we had free time or vocations, we always visited them and lived with them for a while. As you can see, my grandfather has a lot of gray hair now, but as I remember, he had a lof of black hair before I came to the U.S.A. 3 years ago. Every times when I look at this picture, I realize that my grandfather is becoming older. There is one thing that I very worry and be scared. When I made a call to my grand mother a few weeks ago, she tole me that my grandfather is losing his memory, and he can not move well. My grandmother also tole me that even my grandfather is losing memory, but he is still thinking my sisther and me; Sometimes my grandfather calles our names on other people because my grandfather can't remember our faces, but our names are always in his brain. I felt very sorrowful when I heard that from my grandmother. I am very scared that my grandfather can't remember our names when we are going to be in front of him in future.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry about your grandfather, but I can see how much he loves you since he's always saying your name and thinking about you. I hope you'll be able to see him again soon.

    ReplyDelete