Monday, October 29, 2012

My cousin and I

 
   
     This is one of my cherish photo in my life. I took this picture with my little cousin in China when we were very young. This picture is very valuable for me because it is few photos I took with my cousin during the Chinese New Year. This was my anti house. I was in the middle of the photo who was hugging a doll and cute baby, and the tree next to me is called Kumquat tree. This is one of the traditional stuff in Chinese New Year. We believe that it can bring us good luck and money next year; we buy it for decoration during Chinese New Year all the time.
     In the photo, I was little thin and happy, and my little cousin seem scaring. However, now I am little fat, my cousin becomes a beautiful and cultured girl. We love each other even though I immigrant to San Francisco. That is a very valuable photo for me, and I keep this photo in my photo album and computer. When I saw this photo, I always remember a lot of things with her.
     I cherish and treasure this photo because I think childhood is very valuable, we cannot return, and it reminds me we have already grown up. I will keep this photo all of my life.


3 comments:

  1. when i saw "We love each other " and then i watch the picture back,i shock for couple seconds.maybe i coufuse with your meaning but you're right,childhood is valueable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you guys are so happy in the photo. when I see this picture first, I can remind of my childhood.That's so cool!! Also,I agree"childhood is valueable for everyone".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great photo! I love how cute you were as a little boy! I'd love to see what you cousin looks like now. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete