Sunday, October 28, 2012

Egg thief at home

       These pictures show a story, they are tell how my dogs steal eggs from my plate. In the first one, you can see two eggs in each plate, I made them for my breakfast. When I went back to kitchen to get some juice, my dogs found some good smell and they were looking around house, finally, they found eggs in the table.( please see the 2nd picture).In the 3rd one, maybe you found one egg was missing. where was it? please see the next one. It was laying on the floor. What happened? The last one will show you the yolk of the egg was eaten by dogs. I think my dogs are spoiled, how can dogs only eat yolk? 

       This set of picture is very interesting to me. Every time when I saw the picture I was laughing. It is brings me a lot of fun. Actually,I did not punish them when I have seen this story happened. They are so cute that make me can not punish them. If you have seen my blog in insight, you will agree with me how cute they are. I hope everyone enjoy with this story when you see it. 

7 comments:

  1. That is a funny story.I feel sympathetic for the egg. I want to buy a dog too. i think dog is the best pet and also a good friend for people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs always bring you a lot of fun. They are so cute. Did he/she eat that egg? Next time I think you should setting a camera at home, for catch the thief. Ha Ha Ha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think dogs also have different personality. Obviously, The "egg theif" is a mischievous one. And Did she pretend to be innocent when you found what she did? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are so smart, also they must give your family lots of fun. I think you can make more eggs to them sometimes because they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, so smart's dogs. Your dogs are so cute, I love both of them. I very want to have a dog in my home, but my mother oppose it. She feel dog is easy to make the house dirty, she do not like it. So bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great post! When I saw the pictures before you explanation, I couldn't understand what happened. You dogs are way to cute to punish! :)

    ReplyDelete