Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stickers Phase

I believe everyone has their own special photos in the life. This is my favorite photo that I had. I took with my cousin in Japan town. Compare now, I thought many people will not take stickers phase because most people use phone and camera. But when I was a child, I liked taking sticker phase in China. I went there with my friends when we fininshed the school and weekend. At that time, It was very popular trend. Many people went there because we didn't have a good quality camera to take a photo even we can keep it forever. I remembered that when I was in high school, most students were taking stickers phase with others and keep it in their wallets. For the instance, We used to exchange stickers phase to others when we graduated. We thought it was very cherish and fun. In addition, I moved to USA, I thought I couldn't take stickers phase anymore because it just appeared in China not in foreign country. One day my cousin brought me to Japan Town, I saw stickers phase store. I was so expectly to take a stickers phase here, I want to konw how different from my country. Then we took together, made different pose and funny face. After that, I put those in my wallet. when I opened my wallet, it reminded me that we had a happy day together and my best friend in China. When I moved to USA, I didn't have any friend. So we go out together, play together, and share with others. When I have trouble, they alway be with me, even thought they don't know how to help me. Because we all new immigrant and need to face lots of things, like study, work, and environment. When I face to new environment, they all be with me to overcome. Then we alway encourage to each others. We are lovely cousin and family. I love them! That's why I love this photo so much. It is very important to me.When I saw this photo, I know I'm not alone, I have my family and my friends.!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks very fun! I just saw a website that can turn your photos into real stamps that you stick on envelopes to mail!

    ReplyDelete