Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Different World

It was a photo i took in 2005. In that year, I was so lucky that I could go to one of the most popular traveling sites, which was called West Lake in Hang Zhou, China. I haven't been there for almost eight years, but I could never forget what I saw and how I felt right there.  .
           Unlike most big cities, it was a natural site, no crowd traffic, no pollution,  and no busy people. it just liked the other world, which you felt that you could forget any trouble in your life, who you were, and what your background was. I loved that place, and I thought it was what most people were looking forward to. In the photo, it showed a curve hallway, it was a constructive style, which imitated the ancient China palace, and the trees and water are the landscape which was the best spot required. Furthermore, if you could stay in there, it would have deeper sense, it was really silent. The only voice came from what the tourists discussed and the trees was been blowing by the wind.  If you had chance to stay at there, you could definitely know what is the actually relax, in addition to sit at a small and soft cushion, a small tea table and a cup of hot coffee, sitting there enjoy coffee and fishing simultaneously, and I think it is the life what almost all people want to have.
        In my opinion, I think it is what I am going to chase in the future, although I think that I can never reach it. At these types of spots, we can leave cities, forget who we are, when we are hungry, go fishing and get a fish to eat, when we are sleepy, we can sleep at any time, and don't need to worry about the ringing of alarm, or even when you can only think something to spend your whole day time, how perfect it is!  For me, I think it is the most perfect status for me. Do you have the same opinion with me?



2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! If I have a chance, I would like to travel around the world, and then living in a place that makes me feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I'd love to wake up at a place like this every morning!

    ReplyDelete