Saturday, October 27, 2012

My best friends and Me

                                  


   This photo is extremely important for me. I will always keep and cherish this photo. This photo, I have a good memory. My three best friends and me is the photo of . They are Yanhong, Liuhong and Xiaoyan. It taken in Fenghuang ancient town, HuNan, China in 2005. I traveled with my friends for the first time. I have a good time withthem.                                                    
  I treasure this photo so much. We didn't traveled together again, because we lived different country. I lived in the United States. Liuhong lived in Canada. Yanhong and Xiaoyan lived in China. I often recalled I play with them. I cherish our friendship. I put the photo as compute wallpaper right now.




                                                                                                              

3 comments:

  1. Dear Fanny:
    Fenghuang ancient town in HuNan looks like a antique place, I hope I will go there in the future. And I like HuNan's foods because I love spicy foods. PS. I hope you and your best friends will travel together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo recall my emotion. I feel a little bit sad right now. people like us who are move to the U.S we have few friends. some time we missed our friends in our hometown very much but we can not get back easily. In here, I have few friends and we can not hang out very often because we all need spend a lot of time in our study. Hope you can meet your friend again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to have photos with our friends - I hope you will be able to see you friends again someday.

    ReplyDelete