Monday, October 29, 2012

Great time!!!



     
           Ha ha ha ha .... I can't stop laughing whenever I see this picture. This picture brought back my great memory with my cousins. My older cousin who took this picture took me around San Francisco when I first came to America. I still remembered that was my second week in America, then we celebrated by a big trip around San Francisco. We went to many different places like Japan town, China town, downtown, fisherman craft, ocean beach, Golden Gate park and some other places. It helped me know more about this beautiful city, furthermore, I also had a great time with my cousin who also is my best friend. And we were re-union after 2 years because she have been here for 2 years before I came. Actually we have lots of things to say about our old friends in our hometown, and that was so awesome.
          At you see, this picture is absolutely perfect, however we were re-take it for more than 20 times. We tried to get the perfect one, otherwise not give up easier is our quote. And for sure, no one can imagine how funny was happened back then, we talked, laughed, scolded and argument each other. Unfortunately all these things make me deeply missed my friends so much; I just suddenly thought I was like that with my friends. And I know I missed all the time I and my friends was gather together; I missed when we were supposed to do our group project but we ate and talked more than working; I missed when we traveled together; I missed when we went hang out around; I missed when we gather at my house for party on Lunar New Year, Christmas, Mid- Autumn festival; I missed when we were celebrate for our birthday...Totally I missed everything that was belong to us.
Hope I can see you someday my friends!!!!

3 comments:

  1. nice picture,it make me remember the day when i first come to America too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend went everywhere in S.F. when I came to here. It reminds me that we have same feeling and experience to go around the city. We all suprise how beautiful the city is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very funny! I think it's great that you were able to go all around the city and see so many places in one day.

    ReplyDelete