Monday, October 29, 2012

A never separation of lovers

   We have been together about 80 more days, in these day, we love each other, cherish each other. Sometimes, we may quarrel, but after quarrel, we cherish each other more, and understand more. For example, in one time, when I got sick, I slept in my bed and felt terrible. She came to my house, and cooked the congee for me, and also gave me a cup of hot water and pills.

   I know, if we want to always together, we need each other to sentiment sincere, and also need feelings selfless dedication. Love, is need time and sincere to training. I hope we can be together in our life. Now we live together, and our parents are agree us together, I think I will do my best to keep this relationship longer and longer. I hope that people can find what they love.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a lucky guy because you find a good girl. If you are married, please let me know. Maybe I will give you a "lucky money". Which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.

      Delete
  2. This is a very cute photo - where was it taken? You are lucky to have someone to help take care of you when you are sick.

    ReplyDelete