Friday, October 26, 2012

the Forbidden City


              This photo is very meaningful for me and let me have a good memory. I remember when i was a child, I couldn't take a vacation with any other people, except my parents,and i thought take a vacation with my parents was so boring. So i had one dream  one day i can go to travel with my cousins when i grew up. Because we are always very happy when we together, and we had  a metting to go to travel together in Beijing when we had an opportunity. Because i heard that Beijing was very famous city in China when i was studing in elementary school. There are many tourism in Beijing.
                In 2009 in the summer, our dream come ture after 10 years. I took a vacation in China with my cousins. This photo we took in  the  Forbidden City. Beijing Forbidden City is the largest ancient palatial struture in the world. It was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. For  almost  500 years. This photo is one that i will always cherish because this is the first picture i took with them.  The girl on the left in the photo is my oldest cousin and the boy on the right, they are my uncle's children. Two guys in the  middle, me and my sister. I love this photo ,every  time i see it , it will let me remember we were travel in China and had a lot of  fun.                                            
 

2 comments:

  1. I have heard, and planed to travel to the place for long time. However, I haven't made it come true yet. Beijing is the capital of China, so I think I should visit my mother country's capital at least one time. Actually, this place has a lot of old chinese traditional culture stuff. I think I will know more history about China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very fun trip! I would love to visit there - it's so rich in history!

    ReplyDelete