Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Wonderful Birthday's Dinner


My favorite steak restaurant which is Harris'  in the SF.  I invited to take my friends to this restaurant where is 2100 Van Ness Ave,San Francisco for his 22nd birthday dinner. We came here about a year ago for my birthday and my friends enjoyed it. , I like the ambiance of the restaurant. It's very classy so my friends dressed up.  We were definitely the youngest people there. Our waiter was so friendly! Always making sure that we were doing okay and that we enjoyed our food.  I forgot what we ordered but it was good. As an appetizer we ordered the oysters. The sauces that came with it were delicious. I ordered the salmon and a side of asparagus, and I  ordered steaks for everyone. We all enjoyed our food! As I went to the bathroom, I told the waiter it was my birthday and he brought me a chocolate cake which we devoured in like a minute.  After we finished our dinner, our waiter help us to take this photo that was memorable. It's really nice night for my 22nd birthday!!  Expensive, but worth it. My friends couldn't stop talking about the food and customer service. I'll come here again... when I have some money.

3 comments:

  1. I think that it is so late to say" happy birthday" to you, but I hope you can accept my late benediction. The restaurant sounds good, I might go there with my friends next time. could you tell me that what kind of food do you think it is the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,terry!!The “kobe”series steak is my favorite. wish u guys have a good dinner at there.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been to that steak house before, but it sounds delicious! What a FUN night with all your friends with you!

    ReplyDelete