Sunday, October 28, 2012

Filipino food with my friends !!

This photo is one of my favorite photo I have because it was first time I have tired Filipino food in traditional way in my life. I was so excited that I could try new style of  food however, I was little bit worried when I heard about  I have to eat food with my hand and also it was kind of confusing because in our country we eat food with chopsticks and spoon and I had never tried food with my hand. Beginning,  it seemed strange for me but I have heard that Indian people used to eat food with their hand so I decided to fallow traditional Filipino way to eat food just like "When in Rome, do as the Romans do"

The food was incredulity good that as I thought. We order BBQ such as pork, chicken, fish, and beef . Seriously best BBQ I ever had in my life I think its much better than Korean BBQ. By the way the leaf you can see on the table is same as dishes they do not have separate dishes for the food they just put dishes on the banana leaf. After I got a food actually it was kind of easy for me that to eat with had but it was really really hard to grab rice with my hand because it's small and it was not sticky enough. I think I had really good time at that restaruant at that time and I'm planning to go there again for sure to eat BBQ !!!

2 comments:

  1. Filipino food, which is eaten by hand, sounds so interesting. I haven't tried Filipino food, but I want to try it someday. It much be a wonderful time with friends. I think the greatest advantage of living in the United States is we can try different style of food easily. Do you agree with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you that Filipino food is delicious! :) What a great photo to share - it's always fun to try new things and to spend time with friends.

    ReplyDelete