Sunday, October 28, 2012

5 Miles Hiking

  Hiking! Does everyone like it? If ask me, I don't know? I just know when I finished 5 miles hiking, I looked like not alive. There are my boyfriend, two friends, and two new friends in the photo. Of course, I was the last one, when we were hiking, but before the 3 miles of hiking, I was not on the last, and I had lots of energy, such as taking, laughing, and chasing. The time past the time, I felt tired, but they could still keep walking fast and didn't feel tired, when we were hiking almost 3 miles already. I tried to follow up their step. Al ought I got chased and stayed with them, just few minutes, I lost again. They asked me to get rest, but I said NO because I wanted to finish the hiking trip as soon as possible. I know even if I were rest, I also would still feel tired, so I persisted to continue hiking.
   By the time, when we had planning hiking trip, I hadn't known we were hiking for 5 miles so long distance. Fortunately,we finished the hiking trip and I was still alive. Even I felt my feet didn't belong me already, but I could go home finally. After I took a shower, I fell asleep within 3 minutes. Hiking is a good exercise, but if doing over that it is infeasible.

5 comments:

  1. Hiking is a good activity, and I also love hiking, but 5 miles is too long, I prefer to run 5 miles than that. it is still acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, I agree. 5 miles is also little longer for me. Have u been hiking?

      Delete
  2. I like the perspective of this photo and your back view. Where was the hiking trail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were hiking on mountains where is near Golden Gate Bridge. If u r free and u like hiking, u should go, air is really fresh and the view is beautiful.

      Delete
  3. I love hiking too! There is something about being in nature away from cars, traffic, and buildings that is very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete