Sunday, October 28, 2012

My little brother and I

   This is my wonderful photo that I took with my little brother in our native country. This picture is very important for me because I love to see this picture every time. It was make me feeling happy about my past. Although I felt excited about this picture, I kept to watch it every single day. I don't think I can remember all the things in my past, but I can see my picture that only help my memory in the past. When I was a child, I didn't know anything on the world. I didn't know how to cook by myself when I was 4-5 year old. I only can do in that time with eating ,crying and sleeping. My parents told me when I was a child, I liked to dance in my house. I don't remember why I am dancing into my house. My mom also told me that I like to played alone in my house. I don't think I can stay alone in my house without my parents. But, My mom said that I can stay alone in 20 min.

    As you can see, my beautiful picture that my mom took it when I was a child with my little brother. Which one is me in the picture! I know you guys want to know that. On the right hand side is me! left hand side is my little brother. We took that picture for long time ago. My mom told us when we were children, we usually like to cried a lot. I hope I can go back my past because I want to be a child again! I don't want to do anything, I want my parents take care about me and my brother. I just kidding, we need to grow up and get better education in our life. We have a lot of things for us to do such as get a job and get marry.  I will keep that picture in my life because it helped me to memory all the things in my past. It is very important for people keep the photo in their life because they can memory something in their past. They also can help their feel better when they get sad. So my sexy photo that I have it in my life.                            

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute photo! How is your brother now? I bet it would be fun to take another photo of you two and compare it.

    ReplyDelete