Monday, October 29, 2012

My Blurry Memory

      I believe everyone have their own childhood's photo, and I have one too. It also bring us a lot of memories. This photo was taken by my neighbourhood. It was about a few years ago. This photo was including two family's members.  It was hard for me to remember how was my childhood because my memoey was poor. This photo was very important for me because it was unique.The guy in the middle was my elder brother, and I was behind him. My brother and I showed the gesture "V" when we took the photo. left guy and right guy were brother. They were my neighbourhood's sons. We often played together. We looked like brothers. When I saw this picture, I could remind of my childhood of my life. That's so cool for me. Although I couldn't remember all the memories of my childhood, I still felt happy.
   
     In this photo, you can see we are so happy. I think nothing is better than our childhood's memory, and it is very valuable for everyone. It will always stay in our memory, and that is our valuable property. Also, I still keeping this photo in my wallet.

2 comments:

  1. Guys are so happy in the picture. Since I was a child, my favorite post was "V". When I see this picture, Gradually, the fragments of her childhood came back to mer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great photo - it shows how happy and young you all were! I can see why you keep it in your wallet. You were a very cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete