Sunday, October 28, 2012

4 swordsman

It may be easy to be friends with someone, but it is hard to find friend who is really true to friendship and would stand by during the hardship of life. Not everyone is blessed with true friends and if you have even one, consider yourself lucky.  And I think I am that lucky guy.  Actually, I have four close true friends in my life.
    I have to admit that photos are magical stuff. It is easier to invoke our critical memory as long as we see the picture, especially for our childhood memory, because most childhoods are full of sweet memories in out life. The picture was taken by my friend's parent when we studied in elementary school. I remembered that we always got close to each other , even though we were not in the same class at that time. Therefore, classmates would like to call us "4 swordsman". Honestly, I thought the name was so cool.  Go back to the picture, the left-most guy who has a poker-face is called "zhen li", the guy next to him who is strange smiling is called "Jun jia", and the guy who wear a white uniform of "Real Madrid" is called "Ning Zhou". Obviously,  the right-most guy who smiles brightly is me. And I also wonder what make me so excited at that moment.  Every time I saw this picture, I was full of emotional thought about that how time flies and the path that we have been on is from individual to individual. At present, Ning and zhen already bulit up family and Jun is to be a electrical engineer in silicon valley. As far as I knew,  Jun moved to san francisco in 1997.  And we reunited in San franscico in 2011. What a coincidence! Can you believe that ?
     Time can change a lot of things. However, our friendship becomes closer than before, even though we live in a different country and are at different stages of life, because we believe that friendship is the most precious treasure in our life and we should cherish it for ever! 

2 comments:

  1. HAHA, I ASLO HAVE FOUR FRIENDS ARE VERY CLOSE WHEN WE WERE ELEMEMTRY SCHOOL STUDENTS. SO NOW, WE KNOW EACH OTHER ABOUT 12-YEAR. WE DIDN'T BREAK UP OUR FRIENDSHIP, AND WE ARE KEEP THE PHONE CALL UNTI NOW. NEVER GIVE UP OUR RELATIONSHIP IN OUR LIFE. -v-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute photo! I'm so glad you have to keep with you and remember those times with your friends. By the way, your smile is still the same now! :)

    ReplyDelete