Sunday, October 28, 2012

One of my cherish photo

My cousin and I
This is one of the cherish photo in my life. I put it on the first page of my photo album. I think it was taken when I was 1-2 years old. Maybe after I learnt how to walk. It was taken in my grandfather's house, I was on the left of the photo which riding a wooden horse, and my cousin was riding tricycle. My cousin was 10 months younger than me, so when we were young, we always play together even now we still are good friends. When I saw this photo, it will remind me a lot of happiness. We have a lot of fun with each other. One of the interesting things is our grandma always bought us the same dresses or cloths, so when we went out together, people always asked our parent "Were we twins?"


In the photo, I was very fat and looked like a boy, but now I'm skinny. Meanwhile, my cousin was taller than me, and fatter than me. We no longer look the same. Last time, when she went back to China before I immigrant to here, San Francisco, when we went shopping, people thought she was the older sister.That's quite interesting.

That's not a fake photo, it was real. I kept this photo in my photo album, when I saw it, it remind me a lot of things. Actually, we had taken a lot of photos, but this one is the one I like most. Because now, I immigrant to here, and my cousin was in Canada,  we couldn't play together like before, we have our own thing we need to do. Whatever, both of us have a happy life now.
 
Photos can remind us a lot of things, I like to keep them as a reminder of my mind. When I feel I have a lot of stress, I will bring out my photo album, it will make me feel better and reduce my stress.

2 comments:

  1. The photo reminds me about my childhood too because I have a similar bike when I was a little girl. It's good to you to have a parner to grow up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is precious! I love photos of people when they were young! You are lucky to have such a cherished photo.

    ReplyDelete