Monday, October 29, 2012

The Memories Never Fade Away

I like to get travel with my friends, and I like to take some pictures during my travel times. I took this picture when we taking car to Macao in the summer holiday of 2012. The lovely girl sat next to me is my best friend, Gwen. In this summer, we got travel to China, and only have teenage people. Although it makes me freedom, I should have to make the plans for myself and I must care a lot of my stuff by my own. If I get travel with my parents, I don’t need to do it and I just need to enjoy my journey.

                 That was my first time get travel to China after I moved to San Francisco. Have many things were change already. Like some stores, building, and people were become different, so it made me feel amiable, and strange. People always said “You born here, and why you cannot say well on your hometown language?” to me. My parents moved to another city after they got marry. So I was not born in my hometown and I’m not always speaking my hometown language at home or outside. Because my parents speak one kind of dialect, I used another dialect talk with friends, and teachers teach mandarin at school, it made me feel horrible in Chinese language. Gwen was born in my hometown, and she speaks well our hometown language, so she taught me a lot that city dialect to me. And she told me many things about our hometown; she was very nice to take me go around with this city.

At that time, even the weather was torridness like a hell, I saw the summer-blue sky, the lovely white cloud floated in the sky. I miss that weather, and I want to feel again the hot weather. I went to many cities at these two months in the summer holiday, and I took a lot of pictures there with Gwen. Although we took many pictures, Gwen’s boyfriend is not a good photographer so I don’t want upload these pictures on my blog. That’s a unforgettable summer time.

4 comments:

  1. The purpose of travel is not the destination, but who be with you in travel. I think the best friend is the gift of god. She deserve to be treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to go travel too, but I like to go travel by myself. I am planning to go back China to have a travel by myself. I think you is like me very much because I can not speak my hometown language very well. I born in my hometown and grow up in my hometown, but I still can not speak the language well. I did not know why, my parents said, maybe I always study in school to speak mandarin because when I was a middle school student, I lived school dormitory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds it was a wonderful trip. I like traveling as well, and I am planing to have a travel in China next summer. Surely, I would invite some of my friends to travel with me. I think traveling with our friends is one of most interesting activities. We can make some fun together, and share our opinions about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun to travel with friends! You were lucky you got to have that time!

    ReplyDelete