Monday, October 29, 2012

Twins In My Family


     In my family, we have a part of twins. Who are they? They are my mother and my auntie. Many people said, they both two look like, but I do not think so. I remember my mother told me, when I was a child, my cousin often knew my mother as his mother. That was very funny. My mother said, I did not do that because when I was a baby I can distinguish between which one is my mother and which one is my auntie.
  
        This photo was taken in September this year because that day was their 43-year-old birthday. We went to eat hot pot to hold them celebrate party. Maybe they both twins, they both grew very close, although sometimes quarrel, but never not ignore each other. For now, they call each other almost every day. My mother told me that they both can feel each other. Once time, my auntie had something happen, my mother can feel it. That is really amazing. Do you think they both look like?

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! HOW SWEET! I THINK SELENE YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM SO MUCH. :D I ALSO WANNA HAVE A TWINS SISTER IN MY LIFE. WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I ASK MY MOM WHY I DIDN'T HAVE ONE, THEN MY MOM TOLD ME SHE DOESN'T KNOW, TOO. ANYWAY, I LIKE THIS PICTURE. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I guess the one on the left is your mom. Am I right?
    nice picture anyway. Where was the restaurant and how was the food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you right.
      The restaurant is Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot in San Mateo.

      Delete
  3. This was very funny picture because I saw both of them are same. They are look like same as each other. So I think this photo will help me memory about my little brother in my past. Although we are same as like your sisters, we born in different year or time. You want to know why I comment your photo! because I think that the picture has different meaning of my life. Of course, I can look at my photo and I think your photo make me feel good when I look at my little brother's picture. Thank you so much to share your wonderful picture >>>>>:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noway, I don't see any difference between them the only thing was different their hair.That's an interesting that you can mixted between them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mom and her twin! That's so cool! My husband has a twin sister and I used to wonder if I would end up having twins too! I didn't, but people say my boys look so similar that they might be twins.

    ReplyDelete