Sunday, October 28, 2012

First cruise trip


        This is one of my favorite photo because it reminds me a lot of good memories. It is the first cruise trip to Alaska with my friends and our families. We planed the trip for half year, so we were so exciting when we got on the cruise ship. It took 5 days to reach the second port --Juneau, Alaska where the place show in the photo. I took this photo when we were taking the tramway to ride up Mount Roberts. The 60-passengers tram only took six minutes to rise to just under 1,800 feet,  and all of us stood on the gondola platform and enjoyed the views of the city and the forest.
         Once we arrived at the top we slso visited the Mountain House which including a screening of "Seeing Daylight", a complimentary 18 minutes movie shows in their theater to introduce the history of the city. All of us had a great time in Alaska, and that's why I cherish this photo.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that one day I have a cruise trip. Is it fun in your trip? Is Alaska better than S.F?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think San Francisco is more beautiful than Alaska, but that was a good travel experience to visit another city.

      Delete
  2. I have never been on a cruise! I have also never been to Alaska! Very cool that you did both.

    ReplyDelete