Sunday, October 28, 2012

My lovely dogs!




   This is the photo I have been kept in my wallet for about 8 years. The bigger dog in the photo name is MaoMao. The first time I met him, he was only 4 months old, just like the little one in the photo, who is MaoMao's daughter, BaoBao. I have many my dog's photos, this is definitely the best one I have. No one posed them, but they amazingly posed themselves the selfsame way. I was just so lucky could catch this moment.
   The reason that I keep this photo in my wallet is I love dogs, and for me MaoMao of cause is the best, he just like my child. Now he is about 11 years old already, for a dog this age is really old. I have been studying in U.S. for 4 years and couldn't go back to visit even once, this means 4 years I couldn't see him. I miss him so much. Now MaoMao is stay with my parents, and BaoBao is stay with my cousin. These days my mom keeps telling me MaoMao is really getting older and weaker due to his age. Hope he can keep healthy and wait me back to China.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wen Qi:
    I love dogs too, I have raised three dogs in the past when I was in China. Dogs are so cute, and they almost like one of my best friends which is we can help each other and trust each other. PS. I hope your dog (MaoMao) will get well soon and you can see him when you go back to China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to have a dog, but unfortunately I haven't bought one yet, maybe in the future or not. I LOVE Golden Retrievers, they are so adorable and smart also, as I believe (I'm not sure actually). But those are the ones that I want to get definitely if I'm going to have one in the future. I can understand your situation, it is pretty sad when a dog ages and it's becoming weaker and weaker, but you will always know that they will be in your memories forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too!!! Please give me a dog. I had a dog before, and he was my best friend in the world at that time. But he is gone, i felt very sad at that moment. I hope you can get a good memory with you dog(friend).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dogs Wen Qi!) Dogs are one of my favorite pets because they are just so smart, and i believe in the saying 'dog is the best friend of man' I grew up with many types of dogs, so it's hard for me to choose what kind of dogs i like. However, the dog that i most missed when i came to The United States was Bronco, which is a pit bull and is nine years old now. Hopefully, you will be able to see MaoMao when you go back to visit your home country!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute photo, and it's so funny that they posed themselves. I'm sure the dogs remember you, and once you visit they'll be jumping all over you in excitement.

    ReplyDelete